Viceroy Los Cabos in San José Del Cabo has launched an exceptional new deal, “Vamos a la Viceroy.” This contains a selection of non-public experiences, from private chef-curated meals, to in-place mixology courses with Viceroy Los Cabos’ professional bartenders, to a private yacht working experience, personal jet charter via PJS and much more.
Those who e book the “Vamos a la Viceroy” offer will receive their very own secluded waterside casita or villa on the Sea of Cortez. Supplying a property-absent-from-property and inside of measures of the ocean, just about every a few-bed room casita and 4-bed room villa has modern-day furnishings, a neutral color palette and a structure that maximizes ocean sights. There’s also expansive residing room with ground-to-ceiling home windows and a personal rooftop terrace, complete with a private pool, grill and outdoor dining and lounge place. Fantastic to know: Each and every casita and villa comes with a dedicated Life-style Assistant to have a tendency to visitor wants.
In addition to accommodations, the “Vamos a la Viceroy” offer will include:
- Private prix fixe supper in guest’s casita or villa with resort’s executive chef
- Private rooftop terrace mixology course and tequila tasting with the resort’s guide bartender
- Two-hour personal yacht expertise aboard a 55-foot personalized trimaran yacht with Pelican Cabo
- Personal group physical fitness session with the resort’s private trainers
- Non-public team Cacao Ceremony (a sacred medicinal ritual) led by Luna Itzel
- Spherical-trip non-public airport transfers in Viceroy Los Cabos’ all-electric Tesla sedan or SUV
- Round-trip personal jet charter with PJS
Viceroy’s “Promise of Cleanliness Program” is in influence at the vacation resort, which is also providing company on-internet site antigen COVID tests through St. Luke’s Medical center. Antigen exams can be performed on-web site at the resort for $30 for U.S. residents, with outcomes normally obtained in two to four hours. All test charges must be paid by guests and the amount will be extra to guest’s folio in the sort of a resort credit score that can be used to food items and beverage or, spa solutions.
The Viceroy Los Cabos “Vamos a la Viceroy” deal starts off at $7,500 (excluding jet constitution pricing established by departure destination).
This article at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Associated Article content
Viceroy Los Cabos Appoints Two to Gross sales Group
Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection Appoints New Dir. of Ops
Sale of The Residences at The St. Regis Los Cabos Open
One particular Vacation resort Five Ecosystems