The St. Regis San Francisco, the city’s quintessential place for contemporary class, is featuring the possibility to partake in an fantastic Valentine’s practical experience featuring exclusive & bespoke features. Priced at $fifty,000, the bundle is readily available to reserve all through the month of February.
“The St. Regis San Francisco is extremely pleased to provide company
an array of impressive encounters to inspire the most romantic getaway nevertheless,”
mentioned Jacqueline Volkart, standard manager of The St. Regis San Francisco. “These
exquisite, once-in-a-life span offerings will build memories partners will
cherish without end.”
The incredible Valentine’s bundle at The St. Regis San
Francisco involves a two-night keep in The Presidential Suite and a host
of distinctive offerings, which include:
- In partnership with VRAI and Diamond Foundry, the world’s very first qualified carbon neutral diamond producer, company will have unparalleled obtain to distinctive diamond designs and measurements, beyond the conventional cuts presently readily available to the standard public. These in no way-ahead of-observed diamonds can be chosen to build tailored, 1-of-a-type earrings or a solitaire necklace set in the gold coloration of their preference. (The selling price of the diamond and remaining piece of jewelry are not provided.)
- Ferry Making Farmer’s Industry tour with Govt Chef Joseph Tiano where by alongside one another, company and chef, will choose ingredients that will be made use of to curate an in-suite bespoke meal for two.
- The St. Regis San Francisco’s nine,000 sq. foot spa, which include its tranquil indoor saltwater infinity pool featuring impressive city views, will flip into a romantic, private, following-hrs, oasis where by company will enjoy tailored, deluxe spa remedies of their preference.
- Private in-suite champagne sabering
- A delectable Chinese New Year-influenced Art of Tea tasting in the Foyer Lounge, featuring aromatic Dammann teas from all around the planet, and sweet and savory bites, which include artisan Dim Sum.
- Private St. Regis Signature Butler services all through keep
Advance recognize is required for booking the Valentine’s bundle at which time a non-refundable, full prepayment will be taken. Blackout dates implement, and bookings are readily available by way of the close of February 2020. For company who would like to obtain their tailored jewelry by Valentine’s Day, Diamond Foundry will deliver a personal computer aided design (CAD) picture of the wished-for piece in advance of arrival. Pricing for diamonds not provided. For reservations or inquiries, make sure you simply call 866-716-8116 or visit www.stregissanfrancisco.com.
Other offerings at The St. Regis San Francisco this February
include the return of the spa’s amazing “Love & Haight” massage. The
“Love & Haight” massage pays homage to the city’s Haight Ashbury
neighborhood synonymous with the 1960’s counterculture motion that promoted
peace, adore and the use of marijuana. Substituting conventional vital
oils frequently made use of in massage remedy for CBD derived oil from hemp, the “Love
& Haight” CBD warm oil massage is made up of no THC, or the psychoactive outcomes
affiliated with its use, but offers all the anti-inflammatory and
pain-relieving gains affiliated with CBD. The massage leaves company feeling
revitalized, rejuvenated, and replenished. The treatment method is presented at
$275 for sixty minutes, $350 for ninety minutes and can be booked all through February
by calling The St. Regis San Francisco in advance at 415.284.4060.
Furthermore, on Valentine’s Day The Grill at The St. Regis
San Francisco will provide an exclusively curated 3-study course meal to set the
temper for a romantic evening. Obtainable for $100 for each human being, the pre-fixe
menu features delectable items these as, Tuna & Beet Tartar, County Line
Greens, Lamb Loin and Chocolate Pot de Crème, best for sharing. Reservations
can be booked by calling (415) 284-4188.
For additional info, make sure you visit www.thestregissanfrancisco.com.
About The St. Regis San Francisco:
The St. Regis San Francisco opened in November 2005, introducing a new dimension of luxury, uncompromising services, and timeless class to the city of San Francisco. The 40-tale landmark constructing, made by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, involves 100 private residences growing 19 concentrations above the 260-room St. Regis Hotel. From famous butler services, “anticipatory” visitor care and impeccable employees teaching to the signature Remède Spa, deluxe features and inside design by Yabu Pushelberg of Toronto, The St. Regis San Francisco delivers an unmatched visitor practical experience. The St. Regis San Francisco is found at 125 3rd Street. Telephone: 415.284.4000.