updated: Feb 7, 2020 20:00 EST
February 7, 2020(Newswire.com) –
The City of Tamarac is internet hosting a Medical Cannabis Summit on Thursday, February 20, from six-8 p.m. at the Tamarac Group Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
Find out about the well being gains and hazards involved with the use of medical cannabis, how it’s different than CBD items, how and the place dispensaries are operated, and regulatory needs they have to abide by.
Tamarac’s Vice Mayor Marlon D. Bolton will aid shows and a panel dialogue. Speakers and panelists will include things like the subsequent professionals:
- Seth A. Hyman, President/CEO, Hempagenix
- Arby Barroso, Co-founder, Eco-friendly Streets
- Dustin Robinson, Founding Husband or wife, Mr. Hashish Law
- Daniel Sparks, Director of Compliance, Trulieve
- Jeff Greene, VP of Marketing, the Florida Hemp Council
- Maxine Calloway, Group Enhancement Director, City of Tamarac
- Michelle Weiner, MD, School, Florida Intercontinental College, Nova Southeastern College, and Florida Gulf Coast College
- Vijay S. Choksi, Esq., Compliance Manager, GrowHealthy
“Medical cannabis is however comparatively new to Florida, and there is a ton to understand about its medicinal value and about performing small business in this highly controlled market,” mentioned Vice Mayor Bolton. “I think it’s vital that individuals have the specifics.”
This occasion is hosted by the City of Tamarac and supported by the Broward County Medical Cannabis Advisory Board.
ABOUT THE City OF TAMARAC
Tamarac addresses a 12-sq. mile space in western Broward County and is house to more than sixty five,000 inhabitants and approximately two,000 businesses. Preferably situated, Tamarac provides simple access to highways, railways, airports and waterways, and a wealth of cultural and sporting activities routines. Tamarac’s median age continues to expand younger and the inhabitants more various, as individuals understand the City as a good place to expend their lives. For more info, visit www.Tamarac.org.
Source: City of Tamarac, Community Facts Business office