Skal Worldwide Orlando, the only international organization bringing together sectors of the travel and tourism market though networking, conducting business enterprise and supporting communities regionally, nationally and internationally, has officially put in its slate of officers for 2020 as follows:
• President, Ross Burke, Vice President Revenue & Marketing, Minuteman Press – Sand Lake
• Vice President, Andy Schiavone, Lodge Sector Specialist
• Secretary, Steve Vinciguerra, Senior Manager Tourism Revenue, SeaWorld Parks & Enjoyment
• Treasurer, Jeff Swirsky, Regional Director Lodge Functions, AD1 International
• Govt Secretary-Treasurer, Tom White, former Skal Orlando and Skal United states President.
• Skal United states Consultant John Stine, Typical Manager/Director of Business enterprise Development, ICON Park
For the duration of the officer set up evening meal at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, two brand new once-a-year awards had been presented to Tom White as Skal Member of the 12 months, and to Tania Imani as Younger Skal Member of the 12 months. Particular customer in attendance was Holly Powers, Skal United states Worldwide Councilor.
Tom White, Past President Skal Orlando and Skal United states, has provided 28 a long time of service to Skal on a community and national basis, supplying unwavering perseverance that has ensured good results for fellow Skalleagues for a long time to occur. Younger Skal Pupil Member Tania Imani has strongly contributed to the expansion of the Younger Skal Application, normally supplying a supporting hand to other Younger Skal Pupil Members. She was in a position to attend the Skal NASC Congress in Hawaii past yr and expertise Skal on a national basis, with the aid of her Skal Orlando club.
“Our club is extremely fortunate to have these kinds of proficient and visionary officers for 2020 They are highly-attained market leaders symbolizing Skal regionally, nationally and internationally with great delight,” mentioned Skal Orlando President Ross Burke.