Signature Vacation Community announced the addition of 18 new organizations and a host of new most popular partners to its growing network. All have joined the network given that January 2020. In addition, existing Signature member businesses have obtained 7 new businesses in 2020 from outside of the Signature network.
“I am thrilled to welcome our new members,” said Alex Sharpe, president and CEO of Signature. “All 18 share our exclusive Signature philosophy as very well as their very own excellent activities that will assistance to generate our organization ahead.”
New customers in 2020 include:
- Cadillac Travel – Southfield, MI
- Continental Capers Travel Heart – Gainesville, FL
- Edgewood Journey – Savannah, GA
- Elevations Journey – Atlanta, GA
- Go Travel – Longwood, FL
- Jeffrey’s Earth of Journey – Excellent Neck, NY
- MEI-Travel – Issaquah, WA
- Status Travel and Cruises – Las Vegas, NV
- Stellar Travel – Bellevue, WA
- The Artwork of Vacationing – Scottsdale, AZ
- Travel and Cruise Desk – Lake Oswego, OR
- Travel of The usa – Covina, CA
- Vacation Planners Intercontinental – Maitland, FL
- Special Romance and Experience Journey – Anacortes, WA
- Viejas el Corte Ingles, an Worldwide Affiliate – Mexico City
- Viking Journey Provider – Westmont, IL
- Vista Travel Associates – North Palm Seaside, FL
- World-Wide Travel Associates – Washington, DC
As for the new preferred partners, the strategic enlargement of Signature’s curated portfolio permits users to meet up with evolving purchaser need, in accordance to the network.
“Reflecting the dramatically shifting purchaser desire in 2020, we know that these new partners, additional to our presently solid portfolio of prolonged-standing associates, will permit our associates to start a fast recovery with the wide range of choices that their purchasers are looking for right now,” said Phil Cappelli, senior vice president of Desired Partnerships. “From much more lodges in the United States, to COVID testing to non-public jets, RVs and more villas alternatives, these all reflect what today’s traveler is scheduling now.”
In all, 115 new inns have been included to the 2021 Hotels & Resorts Collection, bringing the whole amount of motels to around 1,050. As additional travelers are looking for resort and push places Signature has extra new lodges throughout the U.S., as perfectly as in Europe, the Caribbean, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. New and trending global places in which Signature has also added hotels include Yucatan, Mexico Strasbourg, France Hokkaido, Japan and Virunga, Rwanda. Of the new accommodations, 50 % are in the U.S., Mexico and Central America 30 per cent are in Europe and the remainder are in Africa, Asia, Center East, South America and the South Pacific.
New tourism board and airline associates for 2020 include Slovenia Tourist Board and Cathay Pacific, as very well as Chapman Freeborn Airchartering to meet the expanding demand from customers for private jet charters. New land and destination professional partners include Goss RV, HVN Travel Group to grow the community of villa rentals, Memorable Belize and The Dutchman, supplying tailor-built provider for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Signature has also included a COVID-19 test husband or wife, ImmunitiRX, to aid testing wants of vacationers.
This short article initially appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Signature Journey Community Elects New Board of Administrators
Luxury Forecast for 2021
ASTA’s Kerby Receives STN’s Michelle Morgan Management Award
U.S. Vacation Encouraged by New Bipartisan COVID Relief Offer