Ultra-luxury Regent 7 Seas Cruises has unveiled a selection of 13 new “Highlight Voyages” for 2021 and 2022. Each has a precise curiosity aim with guest hosts.
These curated enrichment experiences are designed to appeal to culinary and wine lovers, historical past buffs, Broadway aficionados and overall performance art followers, as perfectly as journalism and science supporters. The lineup will also feature cuisine-themed voyages with accomplished cooks and wine tastings with renowned connoisseurs. Panel conversations about the arts and “journeys by time” are other selections.
This is a glance at the options:
Spotlight on the Condition of Journalism
On December 8, 2021, Seven Seas Mariner will sail a 10-night Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Miami. This voyage will provide insights into the condition of journalism these days, as some of America’s most very well-identified reporters and journalists will host talks and specific eating activities
A person voyage highlight will be a “look at the numbers” with regard to the present-day and long term political landscape with Charlie Cook dinner, editor and publisher of the Cook Political Report.
Spotlight on Public Broadcasting
On Seven Seas Explorer‘s 14-night time voyage from Bali, Indonesia to Bangkok, Thailand, departing February 4, 2022, the voyage aim will be “A Spotlight on General public Broadcasting: 50 Years of Excellence.”
For the duration of this journey through Southeast Asia hosted by Judy Woodruff, PBS NewsHour anchor, and her husband, Bloomberg’s Al Hunt, guests will fulfill the speakers in human being, show up at lectures and enjoy private dinners to listen to additional about the perform of American community broadcasting entities.
Highlight on Cuisine With Mark Bittman
Mark Bittman, an award-winning meals writer and bestselling writer, will sail with company on Seven Seas Voyager‘s April 15, 2022 departure from Lisbon, Portugal to Barcelona, Spain. Bittman is the creator of 30 guides, like the bestselling “How to Cook dinner Every thing” and “VB6: Try to eat Vegan Before 6:00.” He was also the lead foods author for The New York Periods Magazine.
From cocktail parties to hosted shoreside activities to cooking demonstrations, visitors can mingle with Bittman as he shares his enjoy for cruising and tasty meals as the ship cruises along the Iberian Peninsula, Canary Islands and Morocco.
Spotlight on Broadway With Seth Rudetsky & Friends
7 Seas Splendor will sail a 7-evening western Mediterranean voyage from Barcelona to Venice, Italy on April 19, 2022. This is a “Spotlight on Broadway with Seth Rudetsky & Pals.”
Attendees will experience concerts starring Rudetsky, SiriusXM radio Broadway host, and some of his most loved Broadway stars and longtime close friends, several who’ve been either Tony Award-nominated or have gained a Tony Award. They contain Audra MacDonald and her partner Will Swenson, as effectively as LaChanze and daughter, Celia Rose Gooding.
Highlight on Wine With Harlan Estate
On the May 5, 2022 sailing of Seven Seas Mariner between San Francisco and Vancouver, onboard hosts will involve winemakers Amanda Harlan (Harlan Estate) and David Cilli (Promontory), along with Phillip Norfleet, the director of the ultra-quality winery and club, the Napa Valley Reserve.
This wine-focused Spotlight Voyage is designed about the distinctive earth of Harlan Estate. Guests also will see Alaska and head out on specially curated shore excursions, wine masterclasses, speaking activities and tastings as nicely as hosted gourmet lunches and dinners with distinctive menus.
Other Highlight Voyages include
- A 12-night “Spotlight on Heritage with Ancestry” voyage on 7 Seas Voyager from Dublin, Ireland to London, U.K., departing July 3, 2022
- A 14-evening “Highlight on Wine with Mondavi Wines” on 7 Seas Explorer from Barcelona to Civitavecchia (Rome), departing July 23, 2022 Peter Mondavi, Jr. will host
- A 10-night time “Spotlight on the Earth Wars” voyage on Seven Seas Voyager from London to Amsterdam, departing August 23, 2022
- A 12-evening “Spotlight on Cuisine with Chef Tommaso Barletta” gets below way on Seven Seas Explorer’s cruise from Istanbul, Turkey to Venice, departing August 30, 2022
- A 12-night time “Highlight on Wine with Gargiulo Wines” voyage on Seven Seas Splendor will established sail September 29, 2022 between London and Barcelona
- A 12-evening “Spotlight on Hollywood” voyage on Seven Seas Mariner sails roundtrip from Los Angeles to Mexico on Oct 3, 2022.
- A 14-evening “Spotlight on the American Musical” themed sailing departs October 23, 2022 7 Seas Navigator sails from New York to Miami
- Seven Seas Mariner’s 16-night time “Spotlight on Science & Exploration” voyage sets sail from Los Angeles to Lima, Peru, departing November 3, 2022
This report at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Similar Articles or blog posts
On to Antarctica
MSC Virtuosa, MSC’s New Flagship, to Sail in the U.K. Summer season ’21
Cunard Unveils Summertime at Sea Luxurious U.K. Voyages
Seabourn Unveils ’22 Expedition Itineraries for Seabourn Enterprise