Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH), parent of Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent 7 Seas Cruises, has prolonged its suspension of global cruise voyages to incorporate voyages embarking concerning August 1 and September thirty, 2020 for all a few cruise makes.
A single exception? The voyage cancellations do not incorporate the company’s Seattle-based cruises to Alaska in September.
In addition to the extension of the line’s “pause in cruising” to September thirty, it’s also cancelling find voyages by way of Oct 2020, like Canada and New England sailings, due to vacation and port limits. These incorporate:
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Bliss – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on Oct twelve
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Joy – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on Oct 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Breakaway – “Canada/New England” on Oct 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Gem – “Canada/New England” on Oct two
- Oceania Cruises – Insignia – “Canada/New England on Oct 6
- Regent 7 Seas Cruises – 7 Seas Navigator – “Canada/New England” on Oct eight
Attendees who are presently booked on cancelled voyages are asked to get hold of their vacation advisor or the cruise line for more data.
NCLH stated it will continue on to do the job in tandem with the U.S. Facilities for Illness Management and Avoidance (CDC), the federal government and global public well being authorities to get all required precautions to make sure the well being, safety and safety of friends, crew and the communities frequented.
Norwegian Cruise Line Opens Product sales for 2021-23 Voyages
Oceania Cruises Unveils “Remember to Future” Marketing campaign
Paul Gauguin Cruises Will Sail in July With New Overall health Protocols
Seabourn Introduces New Little Team Premiums, Shipboard Credit score