As we all encounter this unconventional “layover” together, Avalon Waterways is sharing information about its 2021 time, supplying tourists extra possibilities to dream about—and anticipate—their upcoming getaway. Of take note? Avalon Waterways has created a “boatload” of new experiences for tourists on the Danube, such as six new ports and three river cruise holidays that aspect Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria.
Among Avalon’s new Danube River ports:
- Ilok, Croatia: Surrounded by wine-developing hills, Ilok is the easternmost city in Croatia. Right here, Avalon Waterways will invite tourists to delve into the town’s 1,000-yr-aged winemaking custom and examine Ilok’s cultural heritage, shielded by a medieval fortress.
- Golubac, Serbia: Sitting down large above the Danube River, just outside the house the Iron Gates, is the medieval Golubac fortress, just one of the ideal-preserved fortresses in Europe. Right here, attendees will be invited to master about the area’s tumultuous history, its ties to the Habsburg Monarchy and Ottoman Empire.
- Constanta, Romania: A port metropolis on the Black Sea, Constanta offers sights and a seaside getaway. Right here, tourists can soon examine the city’s Organic Heritage & Archeological Museum for a glimpse into early Romanian cultures.
- Ybbs, Austria: Established in the 1300s, Ybbs acted as an significant port for trade in the Center Ages. Today, it serves as the entry place for the Danube to reduce Austria. Avalon Waterways will be the first worldwide cruise operator to halt in this village.
- Hainburg, Austria: This Austrian village sits 20 miles outside the house Bratislava and has a strong Habsburg history. Right here, Avalon attendees will have the opportunity to encounter the area’s wetlands, castle and even its strong, Roman previous.
Avalon Waterways’ new 2021 Danube itineraries – such as those people that aspect new ports are:
- The 9-Working day Balkan Odyssey (from Bucharest to Zagreb)
- The 9-Working day Danube from Croatia to the Black Sea (from Zagreb to Bucharest)
- The sixteen-Working day Danube from Germany to the Black Sea (from Deggendorf to Bucharest)
Be aware: The Balkan Odyssey cruise is bookended with two nights in both equally Bucharest and Zagreb.
All cruise itineraries sail on Avalon Waterways’ Suite Ships, which present visitor two complete decks of 200-sq.-foot Panorama Suites with the industry’s only Open-Air Balconies and beds struggling with the sights.
Emerald Cruises to Supply Two New Ships in 2021
Viking Opens Reservations for New Mississippi River Cruises
AmaWaterways Creates Marketing and advertising Suitcase For Travel Advisors
Riviera River Cruises to Start New Ship, Itineraries in 2021