Director, Pres & CEO of Sub of Nextera Vitality Inc (30-12 months Monetary, Insider Trades) Eric E Silagy (insider trades) bought 14,131 shares of NEE on 04/07/2021 at an ordinary cost of $78 a share. The overall sale was $1.1 million.
NextEra Electrical power Inc is an electric power firm in North America. It generates renewable electrical power from wind and sunlight. The enterprise also owns generation, transmission and distribution facilities and has investments in fuel infrastructure assets. Nextera Energy Inc has a current market cap of $152.62 billion its shares were traded at all around $77.810000 with a P/E ratio of 52.40 and P/S ratio of 8.51. The dividend generate of Nextera Power Inc stocks is 1.84%. Nextera Electricity Inc experienced an once-a-year average EBITDA progress of 6.00% in excess of the past 10 many years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Director, Pres & CEO of Sub Eric E Silagy offered 14,131 shares of NEE inventory on 04/07/2021 at the common rate of $78. The value of the stock has lowered by .24% given that.
- Director, Pres & CEO of Sub Eric E Silagy marketed 8,172 shares of NEE stock on 04/05/2021 at the average price tag of $77.04. The price of the stock has increased by 1% since.
- Director, Pres & CEO of Sub Eric E Silagy offered 4,764 shares of NEE stock on 04/01/2021 at the regular cost of $76.13. The cost of the stock has amplified by 2.21% since.
- Director, Pres & CEO of Sub Eric E Silagy sold 895 shares of NEE stock on 03/16/2021 at the regular price of $76.12. The rate of the inventory has enhanced by 2.22% due to the fact.
- Director, Pres & CEO of Sub Eric E Silagy bought 28,564 shares of NEE stock on 03/15/2021 at the common cost of $75.63. The price of the inventory has increased by 2.88% since.
Directors and Officers Modern Trades:
- VP, Controller and CAO James Michael May well sold 6,031 shares of NEE inventory on 03/17/2021 at the average value of $75. The price of the inventory has amplified by 3.75% due to the fact.
For the full insider trading background of NEE, click on below