In a nod to the background of the French aviation field, the 350th Airbus A350 will fly in the Air France colours.
The aircraft right now remaining the aircraft manufacturers assembly line in Toulouse and will shortly begin flying to Bamako and Abidjan.
In returning to its custom of naming its aircraft, Air France has identified as it Great, in tribute to the legendary town on the French Riviera and gateway to the Mediterranean.
Great joins the A350s already sent to the corporation Toulouse, Lyon and St. Denis de la Réunion. By 2025, Air France will take delivery of 38 Airbus A350s, the new jewel in its long-haul fleet.
6 destinations to learn by Airbus A350
For the 2020 summer time*, Air France will serve 6 long-haul destinations by Airbus A350 on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle – Abidjan (Côte dIvoire), Bamako (Mali), Bangkok (Thailand), Atlanta, Boston, Washington (United states of america).
- Bamako – Abidjan: one each day flight
- Bangkok: three weekly flights (outbound flight on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday return on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday)
- Atlanta: one each day flight
- Boston: one each day flight right up until 4 May possibly and subsequently two each day flights
- Washington: one each day flight as from 5 June 2020
*2020 summer time: from 29 March to twenty five Oct 2020
A new definition of consolation
The Air France Airbus A350 has 324 seats, with 34 in the Enterprise cabin, 24 in the Premium Economic system cabin and 266 in the Economic system cabin.
On board, clients love:
- a roomy and silent cabin,
- home windows that are 30% bigger,
- an optimized air tension procedure supplying a far more relaxed cabin ambiance with often renewed cabin air,
- lights adapted to the distinct flight phases.
In Enterprise, the seat turns into a serious two metre-long lie-flat mattress, guaranteeing restful slumber. In Premium Economic system, the brand new Recliner seat is 48cm extensive and reclines to 124°. In Economic system, the seat has been redesigned for even far more consolation, with a reinforced ergonomic seat cushion, a 118° seat recline, as nicely as a 79-cm seat pitch. Each cabin functions substantial individual Higher Definition contact screens.
To remain linked on board the Airbus A350, clients have accessibility to Air France Join, the inflight Wi-Fi support, which delivers three sorts of pass:
- A totally free Message pass for all, to deliver and acquire messages all through the whole flight
- A Surf pass, costing amongst 3 and 18 (6,000 Miles), to surf the net, talk to and deliver emails
- A Stream pass, costing 30 (ten,000 Miles), to love high-pace net accessibility, streaming and downloading, such as the Message and Surf passes.
Renewing the Air France fleet, a highly effective way of lessening its environmental footprint
With the Airbus A350-900, Air France is accelerating the adjust in direction of far more sustainable air transportation, in line with its HORIZON 2030 commitments.
A newest-generation aircraft, the A350 consumes twenty five% a lot less gas (i.e. two.5 litres for each passenger for each a hundred kilometres) thanks to the use of sixty seven% lighter resources: 53% composites and 14% titanium. Its sounds footprint is also minimized by 40%.
Find out far more about the Air France Airbus A350.
( Push Release Picture: https://images.webwire.com/prmedia/5/254418/254418-one.jpg )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff members. Linking is permitted.
Information Release Distribution and Push Release Distribution Companies Provided by WebWire.